Join Munch – a food waste marketplace 🚀 – and let’s (b)eat food waste together! 💚
Munch is an application which helps supermarkets, restaurants and bakeries sell their surplus food very easily.
It’s a win-win solution for everyone because our partners can turn their loss into profit, our customers can save food with a 50% discount and we protect the environment as well. ♻️🌎
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Manager!
- New Partner Acquisition: proactively research and approach new possible partners
- Research: learn about the partners in-depth, map the stakeholders and understand their decision-making process
- Daily outreaches to single unit restaurants, bakeries and cafe’s, including door-to-door sales
- Pitch: create and deliver quality, professional presentations to potential partners, and confidently speak about the business and food waste proposition
- Business Development: meet monthly KPI’s and report it to the local leader, identify new opportunities
- Holistic Approach: work closely with the Operations and Marketing team
- Owning team level KPI’s and assisting individual team members meet their targets
- You are fluent in English (minimum B2)
- You have strong soft skills: you know when to listen, ask or talk
- You are a first-class communicator
- You are passionate about the mission, you care about the environment and about food waste
- You are precise
- You are 100% motivated, proactive and open-minded
- You have great connections and you have in-depth knowledge and understanding of local supermarkets and/or the local Hospitality Industry
- Strong Sales / Key Account Manager / Partner Success Manager experience
- You have prior experience with CRM systems
🙌🏼 What we offer:
- An extraordinary opportunity to work with a social impact startup.
- Personal and professional development in a high-growth environment.
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious and open-minded team with a common goal to (b)eat food waste.
- Hybrid work (3 days office, 2 days home office), large office in Budapest, office in central Brno and co-working space in Prague,
- Working with an impact driven team of 40+ members with an average age of 26 from Hungary and the Czech Republic.
💚 In this role, you create value for every stakeholder: for nature, for the partners and for the customers. You can really see the day-to-day impact of your work and simply enjoy it.