Join Munch – a food waste marketplace 🚀 – and let’s (b)eat food waste together! 💚
Munch is an application that helps supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries sell their surplus food. It’s a win-win solution for everyone because our partners can turn their loss into profit, our customers can save food with a 40-70% discount, and we protect the environment as well. ♻️🌎
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Global Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing project management strategies, planning and scheduling projects, tracking and monitoring project progress. You will also provide assistance to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and coordinate project management team activities.
The ideal candidate is highly self-directed and has strong experience in marketing and business strategy, strategic and operational planning, benchmarking against objectives, as well as driving executive-level communications and stakeholder management. They will also be comfortable managing processes and working cross-functionally with key partners across Marketing, Operations, Data Science, Finance, and more to solve Munch’s toughest challenges, advocate for high-priority initiatives, and drive greater operational excellence within the Global Marketing team.
- Develop project management strategies and plan marketing projects aligned with company goals
- Track project progress and make data-driven decisions
- Support the CMO and coordinate the project management team
- Analyze business questions to inform marketing strategy
- Align global and local marketing efforts
- Build and support global processes around business planning and OKR setting
- Lead strategic initiatives to optimize marketing operations
- Collaborate closely with various teams on cross-functional initiatives
– Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred
– Strong English language skills (minimum proficiency level: negotiation)
– 5+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or management consulting ideally supporting a marketing organization
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Continuously uncover insights about our users, building a robust knowledge base that fuels our product innovation and success.
– Analytical mindset
– Ability to make data-driven decision
🙌🏼 What we offer:
– An extraordinary opportunity to work with a social impact startup
– Personal and professional development in a high-growth environment
– A chance to work with a young, ambitious, and open-minded team with a common goal to (b)eat food waste
– Working with an impact-driven team of 50+ members from Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia
💚 If you are passionate about marketing operations and want to contribute to the success of our company, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and be part of the Munch team!